Video mining with Vigilant Video keeps operators informed without constant monitoring. Using real-time motion and image analysis, you get instant notifications and alarms based on your specific rules. Best of all, Vigilant Video systems work automatically, without direct supervision. The result: a more secure environment with less manpower.
Vigilant Video can give you a better understanding of customer behavior in your retail environment. Using reports, queries, and multivariate analysis, we mine your video data to see exactly how consumers interact with your space. Its information you can use to enhance your store layouts, product mix and promotional efforts.
CamSmartzTM technology provides real-time intrusion detection, tracking and classification on any CCTV surveillance camera. Designed to automatically recognize, capture and report individual events based on user-defined rules, CamSmartzTM delivers more security with less effort. Because you define the parameters, CamSmartzTM is as efficient as it is reliable, enabling your team to focus attention on analysis and correction, rather than spend endless hours reviewing meaningless videotape.
The technology automatically ensures that nothing is overlooked, but also eliminates false alarms due to background movement or other irrelevant activity. Advanced mobility features via the Web Event Viewer allow you to view CamSmartzTM signal events from anywhere in the world-go about your business, and know that you're secure.
- Analyzes, detects, alerts, and records intruders in defined zones
- Recognize objects left behind (abandoned objects)
- Recognizes objects left behind (abandoned objects) or those no longer present (missing objects)
- Detects flow violations through defined zones (movement in a direction that is not allowed)
- Sends instant alerts via sound, e-mail SMS, and/or phone
- Sends periodic reports of violations for informed staffing decisions
- Works day or night in snow or fog
The CamSmartzTM - PTZ AutoTracker Edition software offers new automated target-object tracking for PTZ cameras. By honing in and tracking target objects defined by the end user, the CamSmartzTM analytics engine breaks current technology barriers by requiring only one single PTZ camera instead of current multi-camera designs. The CamSmartzTM video analysis engine also automatically streams real-time tracking data to Google Earth, creating animated behavior maps.
Now for use with the Mango DSP (www.mangodsp.com) Raven series of video processing appliances-and supporting several protocols-CamSmartzTM 3.0 - PTZ AutoTracker Edition enables the DSP appliances to interpret video streams from CCTV cameras, allowing the advanced systems to filter the information so your security team can benefit from clear situational awareness when an alarm is triggered.
- All features of CamSmartz-intrusion detection and object classification
- Full automation of a single PTZ camera
- Automatically hone in and track intruders and violators
- Each Prefix position is allowed its own unique detection rules
- Video Content Analysis throughout the scanning tour
- Google Earth GIS Overlay capabilities